Find your people.
The Educator Exchange is an ongoing series of monthly in-person networking events for educators in Massachusetts. These free drop-in events allow you to meet other teachers, instructional coaches, curriculum directors, principals and other educators in an informal environment.
Along with general networking, choose as many of the following that interest you and have fun!
- Office Hours: 15-minute chats with local experts and innovators who can offer advice and inspiration
- Pop-Ups: start your own pop-up conversation on a topic that matters to you
- Take-Aways: grab handouts and resources that you can bring back to your school
- Pose a Question/Get an Answer: exchange ideas with each other--your best resource
- Business Cards: print your own business cards at a discount through our partnership with MOO printing
- Bonus: enjoy complimentary snacks, beer, wine, seltzer, soda, and door prizes
Enjoy the summer!
The Educator Exchange will be back for the 2018-19 school year starting in September! Check back for dates and topics.